ABOUT ENTRY TWITER INSTAGRAM
Useless
Ahad • 1:10 PG • 0 comments

Saddies.Frustrated.Dissapointed.HeartBroken.Alone.Regret.Needed


HIM. The one that I really care about. The one that i've really miss right now. The one that doesn't care about what just happening. The one that got away. The one that always with me. The one that makes me felt regret just now. The one that i want. The one that keep pretend there's nothing happen. And the most importantly.. The one that I love.

God, why him? Hmm I miss him so badly and i don't know why. Now we kept pretending don't know each other. I miss those conversations. Oh almost forgot, we're nothing right? hihi. Actually I just wanna say sorry for everything. For what i've done to you. I've made mistakes. I wish i could turn back time. I've really felt regret. Hm I just missyou. Plain and simple. I miss your presence in my life. I miss you always being there for me. I miss your voice. Hmm know what? That day i saw you for like.. 3 seconds and it made my days. Although, we're not talking to each other. But starting with 'Hi' makes my soul scream. Everyday i keep told everyone how much i need you. Hurm how am i look so stupid. I tell my heart to keep calm. I've made a story, quotes, notes and its just for you. Haha how desperate am i. Buddies keep told me to forget about him and kept move on. I can't, they don't know how it feels.. They hate looking at my stupid expression when the conversations about him begin. Haha true friends yeah? I've really appreciate what they had done for me. Trust me, i meant it when i'm say it.

Someone just told me the truth, god seems like a big stones fall on my head. Thankyouverymuch, like seriously i didn't get angry about it. Well done. Heeee hurm i give up. Give up on everything. You've already got a new gf. What am i supposed to do now? Waiting for you again and again? Haha enough is enough. I'm tired of everythings. Maybe i won't accept anyone. I've made you hurt. Yeah someone already told me about that. I'm really really really really really really really and a very really sorry about that. I miss the sweetest moments that we've been through together. Huh okay, i hope you're happy with her. I kept praying for your happiness. You're already say it that only her can makes you happy. Okay the end, haha no more words. Hmm i deserve this. I know you can get better than this. Stalk you sometimes, maybe it won't get wrongs. Hee hope we could be friends like before. Don't worry, i'm always me. Heee anything just give me a call or text? I'll always be there for you. ILoveYouTillTheEnds :')

For you girls, i hope you would treat him as nice as you can. And please i'm begged, don't you ever hurts him. I'm very sure he won't cheat on you, because he loves you more than me hahahaha. He such a sweetest guy that i ever met, and i'm pretty sure, you've already know about this. Hmm please don't make him dissapoint on you. Hope you guys will be last forever, amin yarabbal alamin :')

11/05/2014
1:10 AM


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
Just a girl caught up in dream and fantasy ❤️